Springs of 2017

Spring season always brings sadness to trees and this year's springs brought me a feeling of connectivity to it, after coming back from abroad spending 3 years on pursuing a degree in photography, i could not integrate to the place i belong to, hence gave me a similar same sense of sadness.

Let me elaborate more on this project.
This was not a project on the very first day i photographed few of the trees but as a liked to go there and photograph trees it slowly became a project but not just random pictures.

Little bit of history of the project -
I went to assist one of my friend for a magazine shoot near river Yamuna. We spend some 1-2 hours shooting at these farms, i kind of felt so relaxed and rejuvenated by touch of nature. I took some pictures on the same day after the shoot was done, went back home with a peace in mind. I pretty liked it to be there, so i went back to the same place with empty mind and a camera to photograph something. I was just looking around, took some sunset pictures and came back. I was satisfied with the sunset pictures but only within 2 days i got pissed over a crazy road rash drive performed by some citizens which made me to head back to the same bank of river to spend sometime and just relax.
I must confront something, "since i came back, i was just annoyed of people honking around, intercepting my way, driving in worst way possible, and so on... the point i want to make here is that i was pissed, literally pissed of everything that was happening with or around me. I live in a house with my cousins, which is not less then a zoo, dogs barking downstairs and out in street, noisy kids playing at roof top giving a feel like earthquake. I was just struggling with all of it, some times i even felt like i should go back to malaysia but that was not a choice."
Back to my feelings and connectivity, while i was relaxing there i saw few trees affected by spring season, no leaves on them and just looking so naked(in a way). It caught my attention and i went back the next day and took some pictures. It made me curious about the spring season and it's affect to nature.
So i started photographing trees on every alternative day, to find any difference, to find out if things get better or worse.

This project is still in process but in meanwhile i wanted to write about this project before things start to fade away.

Here are some progress in my project and please bare in mind that these pictures have been taken only in month of march, so there is a lot to see.

"Note - all image credits are reserved, please don't use them in any commercial or personal usage."

Find me on instagram @ anshuman_tasveershashtra
or click this link - https://www.instagram.com/anshuman_tasveershashtra/       

















Thanks 
Explore and Peace...


Comments

Popular Posts