I am back with blogging.

It was a long gap when i stopped blogging. When i was just staying home and spending some "me time", i found out that that there is an urge of writing, hiding underneath somewhere in my mind.
So in the meanwhile i am sick, just resting at home and not able to do anything else, i start to write again.
This blog is not about anything else but just trying my hands on writing. I read lots of article, hear people saying that writing is not easy at all. Even i found out a lady in a video where she said, "Someone is just gifted with it" (it means writing).
Bang, that's just hit my mind and an inner voice said, "Do what you think you CAN't".

To write this article or i would say shout out myself on this web page, hang on before i start, "i am not a professional writer or graduated from a journalism school, i'm a photographer who always found himself looking for something, constantly doing through researches and reading lots of articles, blogs, etc online". So i don't even know anything about writing at all, i don't know will it make sense or i will just delete all of it.
But let's just it be there for awhile.
I want to try a very casual way of writing, because i believe in myself and i got this feeling that content is more important over the style of writing or a proper way of writing.

So, people let me know if you have a reason that i should stop and don't write anything at all.

-- Anshuman Akash

  

Comments

Popular Posts